To start creating your Wish List you will first need to login if you are a returning user or create a user account
if you are new. Then you will be able to start creating wishlists for
everyone in your family and email them to friends and family.
What is a Wish List?
A Wish List works like an online gift registry. You can send it to
family members and friends - it's a fast and fun way to let them know
what your child wants. Or, use your Wish List as a shopping list to
keep track of toys you want to buy later.
Why should I create a Wish List?
- Wish Lists make it easy for your family members and friends to choose the right gift for your child.
- Your family members and friends can make purchases from the Wish List any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Because your Wish List shows which items have been purchased online, you
don't have to worry about returning or exchanging duplicate gifts.
How do I create a Wish List?
- It's easy. If you don't already have an account with us, Create Your Account .
- Click on the Wish List button at the top of any page to Build a New Wish List.
- Once you fill out some basic information, you're ready to shop.
- When you find items you like, just click the "Add to Wish List"
button on the product description page. Add as many as 50 items to your
- You can make changes to your Wish List anytime, by adding or
deleting items. When you're ready to make a purchase, just use the "Add
to Cart" button next to the item on your Wish List.
- Send your Wish List to family members and friends by clicking the "Share Your Wish List" link.
Can I create more than one Wish List?
Yes! We recommend creating one Wish List for each of your children
and one for yourself. Keep your Wish Lists up-to-date by changing the
event type and adding more products as needed. After you log in, just
click on "Build a New Wish List."
How do I find my Wish List?
Use the Wish List link and you'll be asked to log in.
How do my family members and friends make purchases from my Wish List?
- First, use the Share Your Wish List feature to send a
personal e-mail inviting your family members and friends to visit your
Wish List. If you choose, you can include your shipping address in the
- Those who receive your e-mail can click on the link, and buy gifts directly from your Wish List.
- Completed purchases will register in the "I Have" column of your list to avoid duplicate gifts.
- If you choose to make your Wish List part of our Wish List
Directory, your family members and friends will be able to search for
it by name and state.
- For your privacy, your shipping address won't be shown on your Wish List.
How do I make a purchase from someone else's Wish List?
- If you received a Wish List e-mail from a friend or family
member, just click on the link in the e-mail (or cut and paste it into
your browser), and make a purchase directly from the list.
- You can also search for a Wish List by the person's name and state. Just click on the Wish List button at the top of any page and enter their name.
- If you don't have the link, you can search using the name or state
associated with the Wish List. Some customers choose not to display
their list in our Wish List directory. If that's the case, you may need
to contact your family member or friend and ask for the direct link to
their Wish List. Search for a Wish List now.
- When you find the Wish List, you can sort the items by price or
date added. Some products will have a number in the "I Have" column,
indicating that someone else has purchased them. Once you decide what
you want to buy, click the Add to Cart button next to the product you
want on the Wish List, and complete the checkout process.
- You can choose to Gift Wrap any item you purchase, as long as it's
Gift Wrap eligible. Just follow the instructions during the checkout
process. Find out more about Gift Wrap.
When I add a toy or game to my Wish List, does it guarantee the current price?
Sorry, creating a Wish List doesn't put the toys and games you
choose "on hold." Prices on Wish List items may change at any time.